What is the Net Worth of Jim Pillen?
Jim Pillen Net Worth is $200 Million.
Who is Jim Pillen?
Jim Pillen is an American businessman and politician. Jim Pillen is the Republican nominee for governor of Nebraska in the 2022 election.
Jim Pillen was born in Platte in 1956. From a young age, Pillen was interested in football.
Jim Pillen was a Nebraska Cornhusker football player. After graduating, he returned to Nebraska to start his veterinary practice.
- Kansas State University, 1983, DVM
- University of Nebraska 1979, BS Animal Science
- Lakeview High School. 1974, diploma
Jim Pillen began his career as a pork producer with his father, Dale. They kept 1,200 market hogs and 60 sows.
Jim first discovered Pillen Family Farms in 1993. In 2003, Jim bought DNA Genetics. Jim Pillen is the co-CEO of the company with Brock and Sarah Pillen, his two oldest children.
Pillen Family Farms and DNA Genetics were established in that year.
Sarah Pillen’s daughter, who is currently the co-CEO at Pillen Family Farms, said that the funds helped employees pay during major disruptions in meatpacking, which resulted in the loss of revenue further down the supply chain.
Jim Pillen is married to Suzzane Shreve. There is not much information about his marriage, including the date and time of his wedding.
Jim has four children with Sarah, Brock, and Polly. They are all married and settled together. Jim is also the grandfather to seven children: William, Halle, and Eloise; Henry, Harrison, Ava, and Thomas.
Who are Jim Pillen’s Parents?
Jim Pillen was the son of Platte, Nebraska parents. He grew up helping his father and brothers on the farm. Dale Pillen was his father’s pig farmer.
Mother- Mrs. Dorothy Pillen.
Father- Mr. Dale Pillen
Three core beliefs for Pillen Family Farms
Based on three core principles, the company is based in Columbus, Nebraska.
- Do the right thing
- Do your best
- Treat others as you would like to be treated.
Achievements and Awards:
- 2009 Columbus Days King Ferdinand
- Recipient of the 2008 Chamber of Commerce Archway Award
- 2008 Nebraska Center for Entrepreneurship, UNL’s College of Business Administration named him the Distinguished Entrepreneur.
- 2007 Hall of Fame Award, Voluntary Pork Checkoff
- 2004 UNL Football Hall of Fame inductee, Academic All American, and 2-Time First Team All-Big 8
- 2003 Business Excellence Achievement Award, UNL’s College of Business Administration
Jim Pillen has dedicated himself to community involvement including:
- St. Isidore’s Church
- Scotus Central Catholic High School Endowment Board
- St. Augustine Mission Board of Directors
- Chair of TeamMates Mentoring Program Foundation Board of Directors
- Columbus Family YMCA Past President
- Columbus Area Chamber of Commerce Past President
- Nebraska Chamber of Commerce Board Member
- Past Chair of Columbus Community Hospital Board of Directors
- Archdiocese Ignite the Faith campaign
- Christians Encounter Christ (CEC) Movement
- Youth for Christ Mission
- AKSARBEN Foundation
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln College of Business Administration Advisory Board, University of Nebraska Board of Regents where Jim represents 15 counties in northeast Nebraska and served as Chair in 2020
- 2004 UNL Football Hall of Fame Inductee, Academic All American, 2-Time First Team All Big 8
FAQ’S About Jim Pillen:
What is the date of birth of Jim Pillen?
Jim Pillen was born on December 31, 1955 in Columbus, Nebraska, United States of America.
What is the age of Jim Pillen?
Jim Pillen Age is 66 Years.
What is the birthplace of Jim Pillen?
Jim Pillen was born in Columbus, Nebraska, United States of America.
What is the Height of Jim Pillen?
The Height of Jim Pillen is 5 feet 10 inches(175 cm).
What is the Weight of Jim Pillen?
The Weight of Jim Pillen is 86 Kg or 189.5 lbs.
Who is the Wife of Jim Pillen?
Suzanne Shreve is the Wife of Jim Pillen.
Who are the parents of Jim Pillen?
- Father- Mr. Dale Pillen
- Mother- Mrs. Dorothy Pillen
Who is the Brother of Jim Pillen?
- Brother- Clete Pillen
Who is the Son of Jim Pillen?
- Son- Brock Pillen
Who are the Daughters of Jim Pillen?
- Sarah Pillen
- Polly Pillen
- Izic Pillen
What is the Zodiac Sign of Jim Pillen?
The Zodiac Sign of Jim Pillen is Capricorn.
Who are the Grandchildren of Jim Pillen?
- 1. William
- 2. Halle
- 3. Eloise
- 4. Henry
- 5. Harrison
- 6. Ava
- 7. Thomas
Details About Jim Pillen:
|Full Name||Jim Pillen|
|Date of Birth||December 31, 1955|
|Birth Place||Columbus, Nebraska, United States of America.|
|School||Lakeview High School|
|College||The University of Nebraska-Lincoln, Kansas State University College of Veterinary Medicine.|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches(175 cm)|
|Weight||86 Kg or 189.5 lbs|
|Profession||Businessman and Politician|
|Source of Income||Business|
|Net Worth||$200 Million|
|Daughters||1. Sarah Pillen|
2. Polly Pillen
3. Izic Pillen
|Popular For||Winning For Republican nominee for governor of Nebraska in the 2022 election.|
|Current Residence||Columbus, Nebraska, United States of America.|
If You Like To Read Our other Article, Please Click on Prozd Net Worth.